Batch Process Electrochlorinator
Batch type Electrochlorinator produces required chlorine in the form of Sodium Hypochlorite in 8 hours. Add salt and water and switch on the power supply. The system automatically stops after producing required chlorine. Supplied with Reaction Tank fitted with the Titanium Electrolyzer and Power Supply Unit with Auto Timer Controls. Storage Tank and Dosing Pump are optional. To inject Gas Chlorine, Liquid Chlorine or Bleaching powder to disinfect water or waste water is a common practice all over the world. But hereafter you do not have to face the problem of procuring and the hazard of storing of these chemicals. Our Electrochlorinator produces Liquid Chlorine (Sodium Hypochlorite) from common salt as per your requirement. It is safe and cost saving.
- Titanium Electrolyzer is fixed inside the Reaction tank.
- Reaction tank is made of Fiber Glass with Vinyl Ester Resin
- Tank is provided with salt measurement and filtering system
- Electronic timer for accurate time.
- Timer stops automatically during power failure and starts on power supply resumption, to maintain exact batch time.
- Eight hours batch time.
- The long life Power supply.
- Power supply unit can take wide voltage fluctuations and frequency changes.
- Medium to large water treatment facilities for disinfection of drinking water
- Waste water, Effluent and Sewage treatment.
- Hotels, Hospitals, Educational institutions for Drinking water.
- Disinfection in Water parks, Cooling water circuits, Fire water storage tanks
|Model No.||PBP 25||PBP 50||PBP 100||PBP 200||PBP 400|
|Active Chlorine Generated||32Grams/hr||62Grams/hr||120Grams/hr||250Grams/hr||490Grams/hr|
|Batch Time||8 hours||8 hours||8 hours||8 hours||8 hours|
|Total Chlorine Produced||250grams/ batch||500grams/ batch||1000 grams/ batch||2000 grams/ batch||4000 grams/ batch|
|Hypochlorite strength||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl||7 ~ 8.0 Gpl|
|NaOCl Produced Per Batch||35 liters||70 liters||140 liters||280 liters||560 liters|
|Water that can be treated with 1 ppm of chlorine||250,000 liters (approx.)per batch||500,000 liters (approx.)per batch||1,000,000 liters (approx.) per batch||2,000,000 liters (approx.) per batch||4,000,000 liters (approx.) per batch|
|Salt Consumed||1.5kgs/per batch||2.25kgs/per batch||4.5kgs/per batch||9 kgs/per batch||18kgs/per batch|
|AC Power Consumed||1.5kw/per batch||3 kw/ per batch||5 kw/ per batch||10 kw/ per batch||20 kw/ per batch|
- Put good clean salt (as indicated on the tank) in the space provided on the top cover of the Reaction tank
- Insert the fresh water pipe in the Salt feed opening
- Open the water tap and fill the reaction tank up-to the indicated mark.
- The water will dissolve the salt as it fills the tank.
- Switch on the power supply.
- Set the timer at 8 hours.
- The system will start and the chlorine production will begin.
- After the preset time the power supply will stop.
- Now the Sodium Hypochlorite is ready.
- Open the bottom Valve and remove all the sodium hypochlorite into a storage tank.
- The hypo can be dosed from the storage tank through a Dosing Pump.