Compact Electrochlorinator is a Batch type disinfectant generator which produces Sodium Hypochlorite, a strong disinfectant, by the process of electrolysis from salt and water. With is equipment the need for buying and storing Liquid chlorine or Bleaching powder is totally eliminated. All you need is Salt and Electricity. The disinfectant generated by ‘Compclor’ can be directly injected into water or wastewater to disinfect up 60000 liters of water per day depending on the contamination. This equipment is a total system by itself, Reaction tank, Hypo Tank, Power supply unit and Dosing pump are all integrated into one single unit. They are prewired and piped, so they can be installed any were without any civil foundation or support stands.
- A batch process system
- Extremely light weight and portable
- Reaction tank, Hypo Tank, Power supply unit and dosing pump are all integrated into one single unit.
- No need for interconnection of cable or pipeline.
- Ready to use system
- In eight hours the system produces 60 grams of active chlorine.
- Electronic timer with memory helps the system to complete the batch even if there is a power break-down.
- Power supply unit can take wide voltage fluctuations and frequency changes
- Storage Tank is provided with level switch to protect the dosing pump from dry run.
- Can disinfect upto 60000 liters of water per day at 1ppm dosage.
- Small colony water treatment facilities for disinfection of drinking water
- Hospitals & Clinics for disinfection and sanitization of instruments
- Schools, Educational institutions for Drinking water
- Villages and rural areas.
- Fill water upto the mark in the tank
- Put 250 grams of salt in the tank
- Mix salt till it dissolves
- Plug in the system to the power socket.
- Ready to use system
- Switch on the “Power On” switch
- Production starts, and remains on for 8 hours.
- Switches off automatically after producing 60 grams of Chlorine.
- Transfer the Sodium Hypochlorite to the Bottom Tank by opening the transfer valve.
- Switch on the Dosing pump.
- The Dosing pump will stop automatically when the hypo tank gets empty.