HypoGen Disinfectant Generator for your facility
HypoGen® Disinfectant Generators for your facility
Advanced, Economical and Efficient systems to make your own disinfectant solution for use in Hotels, Hospitals, Offices, Malls, Theatres, Educational institutions and many such areas with a high footfall for Complete Surface Disinfection.
Pristine Water®, a leading company in the field of Electrochemistry, has developed HypoGen Disinfectant Generator for your facility. The HypoGen produces a broad-spectrum disinfectant solution from just Salt and Water. You don’t need to keep buying expensive and toxic disinfectants. With the HypoGen Disinfectant Generator, you can meet all your needs for surface disinfection solutions at your facility, be it for the floor, furniture, pantry, canteen counters, parking spaces etc.
Recommended by leading health care organizations
The disinfectant solution produced by the HypoGen generator is Hypochlorous Solution (HOCL). It is a powerful oxidant that is effective against bacteria, viruses, molds, fungi, and other pathogens. It is safe on humans. Hypochlorous Solution and Sodium Hypochlorite are recommended by leading health care organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO), Centre for Disease Control, USA (CDC) and Health Departments of several countries
Advantages and Features of the HypoGen Disinfectant Generator
- Safe, because it’s made from natural ingredients – common salt and water
- No harmful chemicals are added
- No need to buy and stock Chemical disinfectants solutions
- It’s Freshly made, right at your facility. No need to worry about loss of strength
- Convenient, Compact and Self-contained system
- Very easy to install and operate
- Specialized Titanium Electrode
- Pre-assembled and Factory tested
- Electronic Power supply with protection against voltage surge and frequency fluctuation
- Auto shut off for care free operation
- Smaller system helps in decentralizing operations and storage
- Cost-effective system can pay for itself in just 12 months.
- Effective deodorizer
- Different spraying systems can be integrated with the HypoGen system. Talk to us for further details on spraying accessories.
- Disinfection of all Hospitals and Clinics to prevent HAI (Hospital Acquired Infections)
- Sanitization of Schools, Colleges, Coaching centres and Educational institutions to protect students and staff from infection
- Infection Prevention in Commercial establishments like Offices, Factories, Malls and Shops
- Disinfection of Hotels and restaurants and other food vendors.
- Sanitization of transport hubs like Airports, Bus Stands and Railway and Metro Stations
- Arresting the spread of disease in areas of high footfall like Theatres,
- Disinfection of Housing complexes, gated communities and residential colonies
- Prevention of water borne diseases through regular water tank disinfection.
- Disinfection solution for all water storage areas like Cooling water, Fire Water and even Sewage tanks to prevent the growth of harmful pathogens.
The HypoGen Disinfectant Generator system is very easy to operate. Just put edible salt and water in the Reaction Tank and switch on the system. The reactor stops automatically after producing the disinfectant solution. The direct current (DC) converts the saltwater into a strong disinfectant solution. The resulting disinfectant solution can be diluted as per requirement and the dilution recommendations.
Spray surfaces and articles well, wait for 10 minutes, then wipe if needed. The disinfectant solution may be applied with a sponge to impervious covers and surfaces. For logging and other large-volume applications, use appropriate spraying equipment, protective clothing, gloves, and a mask.
General Method of Usage of the HypoGen
The HypoGen Spray surfaces and articles well, wait for 10 minutes, then wipe if needed. The disinfectant solution may be applied with a sponge to impervious covers and surfaces. For fogging and other large-volume applications, use appropriate spraying equipment, protective clothing, gloves and a mask
Disinfect lobbies, corridors, washrooms, utility closets, outdoor playing and sitting spaces, Pantry and kitchen surfaces and equipment, dustbins, compactors, on, in and around restroom fixtures, toilet seats, locker rooms, telephones, doorknobs, furniture and empty containerized storage units. Ideal for schools, hotels, restaurants, offices, homes, industrial buildings, malls, hospitals and veterinary clinics.
Models and Specification
|Model No.||HypoGen 10||HypoGen 25||HypoGen 50||HypoGen 100||HypoGen 200||HypoGen 400|
|Spraying Area*||800 sq.mt||2500 sq.mt||5000 sq.mt||10000 sq.mt||20000 sq.mt||40000 sq.mt|
|Salt Required||400 grams||1 kg||2 kg||4 kg||8 kg||16 kg|
|Power||0.4 kW (0.4 unit)||1 kW (1 unit)||2kw (2 unit)||4 kW (4 unit)||8 kW (8 unit)||16 kW (16 unit)|
|1000 ppm solution||80 litres||210 litres||420 litres||840 litres||1680 litres||3360 litres|
|500 ppm solution||160 litres||420 litres||840 litres||1680 litres||3360 litres||6720 litres|
|Storage Tank||100 litres||300 litres||500 litres||1000 litres||2000 litres||4000 litres|
|Batch Time||8 Hours||8 Hours||8 Hours||8 Hours||8 Hours||8 Hours|
Example 20 mts X 10 mts X 2.5 = 500 sq.mts.).